MASTER of ARTS in CHRISTIAN MINISTRY (M.A.C.M)
View Course Requirements and Sample Syllabi.
The UGST faculty have set the following objectives for the M.A.C.M. degree with the approval of the board of directors. Students will be responsible for demonstrating the achievement of all objectives through the Capstone Integrative Project.
I. To develop biblical and theological competence.
A. Maintain a high view of the biblical text that
1. Professes the verbal plenary inspiration of scripture in the original autographs.
2. Approaches the biblical text in its historical and literary context.
B. Develop a Oneness Pentecostal hermeneutic that:
1. Celebrates the God who is described as uniquely one in the Old Testament and who became
permanently incarnate in Jesus.
2. Understands the working of the Spirit in the biblical text as normative for today.
3. Privileges the belief and practice of the New Testament.
4. Understands the Apostolic Pentecostal movement in the context of broader Christianity.
II. Students will further develop methods and skills in the practices of ministry.
A. Continue developing practical solutions to ministry challenges with specialized ministries methods and
B. Demonstrate effective leadership skills through application in specific areas of ministry.
III. Students will cultivate their personal ministerial goals.
A. Establish a systematic program for personal spiritual formation.
B. Develop ministry compatible with the student's call.
C. Integrate biblical principles into all disciplines while developing a personal Christian worldview.