Eligibility Requirements for receiving Financial Aid
Financial Aid Office at UGST administers all major aid
programs and strives to ensure access to educational opportunity for
those in greatest financial need.
To receive aid, including Federal Direct Stafford and PLUS Loans, a student must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year.
- Must comply with Urshan Graduate School of Theology academic requirements
- Must not be in default on an educational loan and must not owe a repayment on an adjusted federal grant.
- Must be enrolled in an eligible degree program.
be enrolled at least half-time (12 or more credits is full time and 6 credits is half time).
- If male and age 18-25, must be registered for Selective Service.
- Must be a citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid Social Security number.