The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower becomes the lender's slave.
It is better that you should not vow than that you should vow and not pay.
Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.
Student Loan Debt
A recent study by the National Center for Education Statistics shows that over 50% of graduate students have student loans, with an average debt of $10,000. That may seem reasonable for higher education, but will it still be reasonable when $10,000 becomes $60,000 yielding a monthly payment of over $500?
Be wise in choosing the amount that you borrow.
- Get smart about student loan debt. www.youcandealwithit.com
- Know how much debt you are in. www.nslds.ed.gov (will need a Fasfa Pin)
- Only Borrow what you NEED. (Contact Rhonda Morley for more information)
- Estimate your monthly payment.
- Make Payments on your loan before you graduate. (Contact Rhonda Morley for more information)
- Budget! (Helpful site for this: www.mint.com)
There are many ways to reduce to your debt load, but it begins with you making a wise, responsible decision.
Borrow what you need, not what you want.